Call us at 407 757 0277 to make an appointment.
New patients are requested to come in 30 minutes prior to the appointment to complete all paperwork and forms. Follow-up patients are requested to come in five minutes before the assigned appointment. .
Please bring the following for your appointment:
- Completed new patient paperwork
- List of current medications unless filled out in new patient packet
- Driver's License or other government issued photo ID
- Insurance cards for all insurance coverage that you wish to be billed
- Pharmacy name, address, and telephone number unless listed on new patient paperwork
- Referral and insurance authorization if applicable
- All MRI, CT scans, x-rays, EEG, EMG, or other relevant records
Our office hours are from 8:00- 500,Mondays-Thursday, Friday 800-1200. except on major holidays.
We have set aside time for you to meet personally with Dr. Dayal. If you must cancel your appointment, you must do so at least 24 hours in advance. A $25.00 no-show fee will be charged to you for any appointment that has not been cancelled in advance.
The following Insurances are accepted by us. Medicare, BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna, United Healthcare, Aetna, Wellcare ,Humana , CarePlus, AvMed, HealthChoice. If you have any other Insurance provider, please do call us and check
ACO outsources billing, so most billing inquires will be best addressed directly to our billers. Their contact information will be found in your statement
A $50.00 fee will be charged to complete disability paperwork (this includes FMLA and other Disability forms). These forms should be completed by your primary care physician.
For all questions regarding insurance, contact (407 757 0277
A fee of $ 1.00 per page is charged for any copies of records you may need.
Prescription refill requests will be completed 24-48 hours upon being received. To better assist you, please have your pharmacy fax a refill request directly to our office 1-2 weeks prior to your last dose.